Alongside 2 of my best friends, I had the honor of accepting an award from the American Giving Awards 2012 on NBC, as well as a $500,000 grant from Chase Bank.
I was humbled by the opportunity and by everyone’s involvement that helped get us to that stage. If that was you in any capacity, THANK YOU.
Learn more HERE.
My non-profit organization – Krochet Kids intl. – is in the running to win $1 million from Chase Bank. We usually don’t take part in these types of voting competitions for a number of reasons, but we’re giving it a shot for this one and here’s why…
- There is a total of 25 charities participating, and 5 will win a substantial grants.
- The awards show for the competition (called the “American Giving Awards”) will be hosted on NBC Dec. 8th and will help raise awareness for our work to a national audience./li>
- And most importantly… it would enable us to realize a dream of ours by bringing our empowering programs to the US, working with impoverished communities here.
If we are going to have any sort of success in this competition it is going to come from the one place any of our successes have come from, our community. Please take a second to vote, but more importantly we need your help in sharing about this with your friends and family.
Vote and share and be AWESOME… http://bit.ly/vote4kki
My favorite non-profit organization 😉 is in the running to win $250,000 through the Chase Community Giving challenge that is happening on Facebook right now. There is only 17 more days to vote and we are in 9th place. Here’s what you can do…
– VOTE… http://bit.ly/votekki
– tell all your friends
– have them vote
– have them tell their friends
– and have them have their friends vote
NOTE: you have to “like” the application in order to vote, but you can “unlike” the application after you vote and it won’t discount your vote